By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Benefits of Membership
- Stay informed about fun events PTO is planning for the students and staff.
- Voting rights for grant approval and budget decisions
- Receive a South Savings Card with discounts and offers from local businesses.
- Member dollars fund initiatives of the PTO such as school field trips, classroom necessities, staff appreciation events, and more.
Keeping your Student Home?
If you aren't planning to have you student on campus this year, we totally understand. However, membership will guarantee that you receive notice about things such as spirit signs, new spirit gear, where PTO funds are being spent, etc.
Join today by clicking the appropriate link here!
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome and encouraged to attend our general meetings though. This is a great way to hear from our school administration, learn about current PTO activities, vote on PTO agenda items, and just get to know other parents in our school.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required. Even if you complete our volunteer signup form, you are only telling us that you want us to send you information as opportunities become available and not committing your time.